Friday, January 14, 2011

Make It Stop!

As one who generally loves winter weather, I've got to admit that I'm ready to scream, "Make it stop!" I've had enough of the ice on my driveway. I've had enough of the slippery conditions. And I've had enough of the cancelled church services!

Thankfully, it looks as if we're in for a well-deserved break from the wintry landscape we've been living in. Granted, we're not going to hit the 80's anytime soon, but at this point, just reaching the 40's will be a huge milestone. And it will be nice to get back to normal here at EFBC!

This Sunday, we'll be back in Revelation chapter 2, looking at the churches at Pergamos and Thyatira. The message is entitled A Load Of Compromising (yes, for you Glen Campbell fans, that's a Rhinestone Cowboy reference), and I can't wait to share with you what God's laid on my heart for this weekend!

God is here! He is working! And He wants to do more than we could ever hope for or imagine!

Come expecting great things! Come seeking His power and His glory. And come with the knowledge that the best is yet to come!

No comments: