Monday, April 23, 2007

New Blog

After much prayerful thought, I've decided to start a separate blog to comment weekly on current issues in the news. I realize that some may scoff at the idea of me creating a new blog when I've hardly been able to keep this one updated. This is, however, something that I believe the Lord has led me to do.

After writing my last post (Finally Some Good News), I felt like there might be a better forum for these types of commentaries. Therefore, I have created The Lambert Commentary, which can be accessed at:

http://thelambertcommentary.blogspot.com/

I have since moved the comments of my previous post to this new blog (and I've edited and expanded them slightly). It is my hope to update this new blog every Monday. If you see something there that you feel is worthy of passing along to others, please do so. And please leave your comments. I want to know what others are thinking.

In the meantime, I will continue to use the Pastor's Blog to keep folks informed on what is going on at EFBC. OK, continue might not have been the best word to use. I will begin to keep folks informed about what's going on at EFBC.

Which reminds me, don't forget our Spring Revival is less than two weeks away: May 6-9 with Pastor Mike Owens.

No comments: