Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Great Sunday

We had a great day at church this past Sunday, including one saved after the morning service was over. We are looking forward to a great spring revival beginning this week with Pastor Mike Owens from Leatherwood Baptist Church. Sunday services will be at their usual times: 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Wednesday nights we will meet at 7 p.m. Remember, the best way to get people to come is a one-on-one invitation. Please be spreading the word.

I've posted my second column on The Lambert Commentary if you're interested in taking a look. It's about global warming:

http://www.thelambertcommentary.blogspot.com/

I've decided to publish these weekly editorials on Tuesday mornings instead of on Mondays. Sorry for those who checked in yesterday. Let me know what you think.

Bro. Shane

1 comment:

Jeff Brooks / TwoTwenty Ministries said...

Two weeks in a row - I'm impressed! With my current workload, I assure you I won't even attempt to keep up!