Saturday, January 30, 2010

Less Than 24 Hours...

In less than 24 hours, we'll be gathering together as the church, and I'm SOOO looking forward to it. Can't wait to finish the message I started last week (which was so rudely interupted by a power outage and bad storm). I've now had two weeks to let this message form, so everybody had better strap themselves in!

Sorry I didn't get a post done yesterday. Got hit with some unexpected things that took up much of my day.

One more reminder: Don't forget the 4th-6th grade Sunday School class is having a bake sale tomorrow immediately after the service. Hope you come with a sweet tooth!

Can hardly wait to get together with my church family and see what God is going to do at 1835 Gate 8 Road tomorrow. Till then, always remember that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: