Friday, January 15, 2010

Looking Forward To Sunday

Good morning everyone! Today's update will be short, as I'm continuing to recover from this week's bout with strep and I'm still not feeling very well.

A little sickness, however, can't keep me from being excited about this Sunday at EFBC. We'll continue the sermon series we began last week Things Jesus Said. This week's message is Peace On Earth; Just Not Yet and will be taken from Luke 12:49-59. I hope you'll be with us this Sunday as we continue to look at some of the more unusual and interesting things Jesus said. I'm expecting God to show up in a BIG WAY!!!

And speaking of God showing up in big ways, I was told that our youth and children attendance Wednesday night was 81! And that number doesn't even include all of the adult workers and helpers, not to mention my Wednesday night adult class. Isn't it amazing what God will do if we'll just let Him use us? Let's give Him all the praise and glory, and let's remember that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

No comments: