Friday, February 19, 2010

Countdown Has Begun

Well, it's Friday and I'm once again counting the minutes until Sunday morning at EFBC. God just keeps on blessing here, and I'm just standing back in awe of what He's doing. I hope you'll plan on being here this Sunday morning, and that you'll come expecting even greater things than we've already experienced!

I'm really excited about my message for Sunday entitled Fear Not. This will be the sixth sermon in our Things Jesus Said series, and I hope it will be a real encouragement for those who hear it. The message will be taken from the words of Jesus in Luke 12:4-7.

Don't forget we're having our I Love My Church Family Banquet Sunday night at 6. Chicken tenders will be provided, but we're asking everyone to please bring side items and desserts. It's going to be a great time of fun and fellowship (not to mention the food). Hope you'll plan on being here!

I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for us this Sunday. Everybody had better hang on to your fork, because the best is yet to come!!!

No comments: