Friday, February 26, 2010

Can It Get Any Better?

Every week I leave our worship services thinking it can't get any better this side of heaven. And yet, God keeps on blowing me away week after week with His presence! Can it get any better? ABSOLUTELY!

I can't wait to see what will happen this Sunday at EFBC. I'm really excited about my message this week entitled Talkin Bout My Generation. This will be the seventh sermon in our Things Jesus Said series, and it will be taken from Luke 7:31-35. Can't wait to stand up and share God's Word!

Let's come this Sunday believing this worship service will be the best one we've ever experienced. I'm expecting that every week, and sure enough, every service is better than the last one. If February 28th is better than February 21st, then we're going to be flying so high we'll have to look down to see heaven! And what will March 7th look like? I can only imagine!

Keep your fork, Eulaton, because the BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: