Thursday, March 25, 2010

Never The Same

Can hardly wait until Sunday at EFBC! Looking forward to preaching my message this week entitled Never The Same. Text will be Matthew 27:50-54, if you wanna get a head start.

After this Sunday comes Easter! All I can say is I'm expecting something OVERWHELMING, more so than we've already been seeing, on that day! I've just got one of those feelings, if you know what I mean.

So, let me go ahead and be encouraging you: Be inviting your friends, family and casual acquaintances. Try to get them here this Sunday. ESPECIALLY try to get them here for Easter! That's a day when people who wouldn't ordinarily set foot in the church will at least think about coming. Let's take advantage of that! I'm praying for such a packed house that the choir can't come down and people will have to sit in the window sills!

Fasten your seat belts, keep your fork and hold on tight, Eulaton, because THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

No comments: