Friday, September 24, 2010

The Bridegroom Is Coming

This week's Sunday preview will be a quick one:

I'm INCREDIBLY EXCITED about this weekend at EFBC! Message four in the Are We Living In The Last Days? series will be this Sunday morning. The Bridegroom Is Coming is the title of this message, and we'll be looking at John 14:1-3 (as well as a host of other scriptures). I hope you'll plan on being here!

I realize the last two sermons have been pretty deep, and maybe hard to follow at times. Studying history and its relation to prophecy isn't always easy, but it's so worth it! This Sunday's message should be much easier to follow, so I hope you haven't given up on this series. I believe God has great things in store for us this weekend at EFBC!

Jesus is LORD! He's coming again! And the best is yet to come!!!

No comments: