Friday, February 11, 2011

The Fullness Of Time

I love the verse in Galatians 4 that says, "When the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son." It's a reminder to me that God works in His own perfect timing, not my messed up, flawed sense of timing. And just as God knew the precise moment to send His Son into this world, He also knows the precise moment when He'll send His Son back to this world.

In the meantime, God has left us here with a mission; and the clock is clicking. We've all been given precious opportunities to serve the Lord, and it's imperative that we make the most of every moment. I'm reminded of the words of John Keating from the movie Dead Poet's Society, "Seize the day...make your lives extraordinary."

This Sunday, I'm excited about continuing the series we began last week entitled It's About Time. This week's message, It's Time To Tell Somebody, will come from Galatians 4:4-5. I'm praying for God to show up in a HUGE way and blow our minds with His presence and power!

Eulaton, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

No comments: