Friday, February 18, 2011

Ten In Eleven

Just finished signing baptism certificates for those we've baptized since January 1st, and I counted ten so far in 2011. And that's definitely not going to be the end, because as I write this, I'm filling up the pool in anticipation of another baptism this Sunday at EFBC! Our God is AWESOME, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us next!

I'm super pumped about continuing our It's About Time series this Sunday. The message this week is entitled It's Time To Meet With Jesus, and will be taken from Luke 10:38-42. How often do we make the mistake of choosing the good over the best? I know I'm guilty of it in my life from time to time, and so was one of the ladies in this Scripture passage. Can't wait to see what we can learn this Sunday as we dive into the Word of God!

God's still working here! He's still not finished with this church! He's still changing lives! We've seen some amazing things, but I'm convinced now more than ever that WE AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!!!

No comments: