Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What A Day!

Sunday was a wonderful day at EFBC and I am still praising God for His awesome presence in this place. What a blessing to see the altar filled and three new additions to the church; one by letter and two by baptism. Let's pray that we will continue to experience the same kind of blessings in the days and weeks ahead.

Now, let me address one issue. I know about a month ago I promised to update the blog more regularly and I have yet to do so again until today. My excuse is going to be the fact that I had oral surgery a little over two weeks ago. I know that's really no excuse, but it's the only one that I can come up with at the moment.

While I'm writing, let me give you some dates that you need to write down and remember: October 22-25. That week we'll be having a fall revival with special guest speaker Turk Holt. Many of you will remember that Turk preached a revival for us in 2003 and how God used him during those services. I'm excited about having him back with us this year and what God is going to do during that week. Please keep this in your prayers.

Bro. Shane

No comments: