Friday, May 21, 2010

Change Your Clothes

Can hardly wait till Sunday morning! I'm super excited about my message for this week entitled Change Your Clothes. Actually, it's more of a spontaneous skit than it is a sermon, because this Sunday we're going to have all of our children in the worship service with us! They'll be sharing four songs, and I'm excited about getting to speak to them (which is something I don't get to do very often).

Many of you will remember last spring we had a Children's Sunday, and I got some of the kids to help me do a skit entitled He Took My Punishment. Well, I've written another skit for this year entitled Change Your Clothes, and I can't wait to see how God works in this service. I'll have a brief message after the skit, and the verses we'll be looking at are Isaiah 59:1-2. I'm praying that the message in the skit will speak not only to children, but also to the adults who'll be with us.

If you know children who won't be in church Sunday, do your best to get them here. If you know their parents, try to get them here, too. In fact, if you know anybody, at any age, that doesn't know Jesus, do all you can to GET THEM HERE!!! This skit and message will clearly and effectively present the Gospel in a creative way.

Come expecting God to do great things. Come expecting to see His power and glory. And come expecting lives to be changed!

Greater things! The best is yet to come!

No comments: