Friday, June 04, 2010

Two Weeks In One

I'm so out-of-my-mind excited about the next two Sundays at Eulaton, and the bad thing is I'm not even going to be here for the first one! Because of that fact, today's Sunday preview will look ahead to this Sunday the 6th, and the following Sunday the 13th.

This week we'll have a couple of guest speakers sharing in our services. Our youth camp speaker, Jeff Brooks, will be sharing in the morning worship service. Jeff did a great job at camp, and I know you'll be blessed as he comes to share with us Sunday morning. Charles Israel, who spoke at Greg Cupp's ordination last month, will be speaking during the evening worship service. I was really blessed by the things Charlie shared during the ordination service, and I have no doubt he'll have a word from the Lord as he comes this Sunday night.

And I know it's over a week away, but I can hardly wait for June 13th! My message for that day is entitled I Once Was Lost, and we'll be looking at Luke 19:1-10. This message will have a HUGE emphasis on the Gospel, and I want to strongly encourage you to try and get your lost friends and family here that Sunday. Remember: Invest and Invite!

Come this Sunday and the next expecting greater things! God is working, lives are being changed, and THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: