Friday, April 01, 2011

Go Fishing For Easter

OK, so I am still being consistently BLOWN AWAY by how God is working in our church! This past Wednesday night was AMAZING! Ten decisions for Christ were recorded, and yet I still can't get past the feeling that we've only seen the beginning of all that God wants to do in this community! In fact, God laid something on my heart yesterday that I'm trying to iron out some details on. If it all works out, it has the potential to have a HUGE impact on Wellborn High School! Hopefully I'll have something to report on this really soon; possibly Sunday!

And speaking of Sunday, my message this week is entitled Go Fishing For Easter. You know, Resurrection Day is less than a month away, and we need to be thinking about how we can not only lift high our risen Savior, but also how we can use this opportunity to reach the lost. The scripture we'll be looking at is from Matthew 4:18-20. I hope you'll plan on being here this Sunday at EFBC!

Keep lifting Him up! Keep reaching out! Keep on praying! And keep on believing that we ain't seen nothin' yet

No comments: