Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hope For The Hurting

I'm writing this week from Children's Camp in Millerville. So far we've had a great time. The kids have all been really good, and God has kept everybody safe. I'm really excited about tonight's (Thursday) chapel time. That's always the highlight of camp for me!

I'm also really excited about this Sunday at EFBC! I'll be preaching a message from Job 23:8-10, and the message will be entitled I'd Rather Not Talk About Pain. Most folks would prefer to not talk about it, but let's face it: pain is a part of life. My prayer is that this message will offer hope for those who are hurting.

That's about all for this week. Supper's almost ready, and for those of you who've been here to the "Coop Camp," you know that's always a good thing! Tonight's menu includes chicken fingers! We'll be home Friday night, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you on Sunday morning as we come together as the church to lift high the name of Jesus!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

2 comments:

B.J. Price said...

The fried "gospel" bird...yum! The Coop Camp has the best chicken fingers in AL!

Shane "George" Lambert said...

AMEN Brother!