Friday, July 30, 2010

The "O" Word

I'm crazy excited about Sunday at EFBC, and I hope you are, too! I know there will be a lot of celebrating after the answered prayers we've witnessed this week with Frieda! God's still in the miracle-working business, and I'm so glad we've seen His hand at work again in the life of our church! Frieda's CaringBridge sight was updated this morning, and you can click here to read it.

This Sunday I'll be finishing up our I'd Rather Not Talk About... series, and we're going to look at the "O" word. The message is entitled I'd Rather Not Talk About Obedience, and we'll be looking at 1 John 5:1-3.

I hope you'll plan on being here. I hope you'll be praying for lives to be changed. I hope you'll come expecting God to show up in a HUGE way. And I hope you'll keep expecting God to do greater things, because the best is yet to come!

No comments: