Friday, July 16, 2010

Wow...Just Wow

I can think of no other word to describe our Vacation Bible School this week here at EFBC! God has been blessing our socks off, and we've still got ONE MORE NIGHT TO GO! We've averaged right at 130 children each night, not counting the fifty plus workers. The kids are having a great time, and learning a lot about the Bible at the same time. Please pray for me and the children tonight, as I will be sharing the Gospel with them.

Looking ahead to Sunday, I'm out of my mind excited about what God has in store for us! Sunday morning is going to be one that you'll never forget; I can promise you that! We're going to continue the series we began last week entitled I'd Rather Not Talk About... This Sunday we're going to be covering another subject that most folks would prefer not to talk about: Death. Our scripture is Hebrews 9:27-28. All I can tell you is that it will be memorable and this is one you don't want to miss!

Sunday night's going to be memorable, as well. Think about it for a moment: What if all the kids we've had in Bible School showed up for commencement, and their parents, and their grandparents, and all of our regular Sunday night folks! This could be one of the largest crowds we've ever had in our sanctuary! We're already making plans for some of the kids to be sitting in the choir loft and in chairs. When we get all those children in here, and their families, and our church members, it's going to be AWESOME!!!

So let me encourage you to be praying about Sunday at EFBC! God's working, lives are being changed, and I don't have to tell you cause you already know that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: