Thursday, May 04, 2006

Florida Bound

We're getting ready to head to Pensacola for the weekend (me, Stephanie and Moshi), and we will be back on Sunday evening. Koy will be preaching this Sunday morning and his father, Randy Brooks, will fill the pulpit Sunday night. I know it will be a great day at EFBC, and I hope you're planning on being here.

I want everyone to know that this trip to the Gulf coast is strictly for ministry purposes. Stephanie will be singing Saturday night and again on Sunday morning at Hillcrest Baptist Church in Pensacola. However, since we're going to be that close to the beach, we'll probably carry our swimsuits and enjoy the white sands of the Gulf while we're there. Maybe even eat a little fresh seafood. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

Preparation is still underway for our One Night Revival with evangelist David Ring. Please keep this in your prayers and be inviting your lost friends and loved ones. The date for this event is Wednesday, May 24 at 7 p.m. More information on David Ring will be made available as we get closer to that date.

I hope to update the blog while we're in Florida, so check back this weekend. If I'm able to, I'll give you an update of how things are going down there. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Bro. Shane

No comments: