Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One Week Away

Well, our Wednesday night service is over, and it is now just one week until our One Night Revival with David Ring. I hope you're still praying and inviting friends and family. This could be a life-changing event for someone that you love, and you can have a hand in bringing them to Christ. Do what you have to do to get them here on Wednesday, May 24th at 7 p.m.

We had a good service tonight. Business meeting was short and sweet, and the message was from Obadiah, the shortest book in the Old Testament. Sunday morning we will continue our series Living What You Believe, and Sunday night we will begin the series The Da Vinci Con. I'll tell you more about these messages in my next blog. I'm writing this from home and I'm getting kind of sleepy, so I'm heading to bed soon.

Hope to see everyone Sunday!

Bro. Shane

No comments: