Monday, May 15, 2006

Prayer Requests

Here's a few things to keep in your prayers this week:

-Our upcoming One Night Revival with David Ring.

-Lyda Mitchell, who is at RMC in room 935.

-Wallace Gravitt, Shelby Cupp, Elmon Thompson and everybody on our prayer list.

-Continued unity in our church.

-VBS, which will be here before we know it.

-Youth Camp, also coming up real soon.

-Our community that is filled with people who need Jesus.

Yesterday was a great day at EFBC. It's always wonderful to recognize the mothers in our congregation, and it was especially great to have my mom in attendance with us.

It was great to be back in the pulpit after being away last Sunday. I'm a little sad that we are on the last chapter of our series through Romans 12-15. I've really enjoyed these messages, and I will hate to see them come to an end.

I'm really looking forward to our Sunday night series The Da Vinci Con, that will begin this Sunday night at 6 p.m. I hope you're planning on being here.

Bro. Shane

No comments: