Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What's Going On Here?

It is May 2 and I had to turn on the heat in the office this morning. I know some of you think that I run the air conditioner 365 days a year, but I promise I'm not that hot-natured. Although I do enjoy cooler weather, once I start running the A/C in the spring, I don't want to go back to turning on the heat. Oh well, I guess that just goes with the territory when you live in Alabama.

We had a great time at our church fun day on Sunday. Thankfully, the rain held off long enough for us to enjoy some volleyball, basketball, and a nice game of softball (even though we did play through a few sprinkles). When the skies finally opened up and gave us a good soaking, I think we were all about ready to call it a day.

I want to say a special "thank you" to our hospitality committee for the great job they did on Sunday. You folks went above and beyond the call of duty, and everything was spectacular. I also want to thank J.O. Smith for setting up the volleyball net for us. You and Alice were both missed on Sunday.

Bro. Shane

No comments: